Park Chalet Garden Restaurant
San Francisco, CA
Open 12pm Mon-Fri
Open 10am Sat-Sun
Click here to complete and submit your event inquiry form! We will contact you within 24 hours.
Contact our events office at
Located at the end of Golden Gate Park and across the street from the Pacific Ocean, we are pleased to offer the only event and wedding site in San Francisco with both an ocean and Golden Gate Park view, as well as indoor and outdoor dining and reception accommodations. Our beautifully-renovated historic building houses two restaurants: The Beach Chalet Brewery & Restaurant and The Park Chalet Garden Restaurant.
For extraordinary events, The Beach Chalet Brewery & Restaurant is available offering stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, with capacity of 180 for seated dinners and 200 for receptions. The Park Chalet Garden Restaurant features a unique setting highlighted by glass wall doors and glass ceilings and a massive fireplace. The landscaping is San Francisco's own Golden Gate Park and this site will feature indoor/outdoor capabilities.
In addition, your guests will enjoy visiting the Golden Gate Park Visitors Center on the first floor, with special exhibits about the park, as well as the building's historic WPA-era frescoes, mosaics, and woodcarvings depicting the lively days of early San Francisco.
Our expert coordination of your event will ensure you that your special day or event will exceed your expectations and give your guests a truly memorable experience.
A truly unique San Francisco setting like no other. Come and celebrate your event where the Park meets the Pacific.
Availability, Pricing & Capacities:
· The Beach Chalet Brewery & Restaurant can accommodate up to 200 ppl for an appetizer reception or 188 ppl for a seated meal.
· Park Chalet Garden Restaurant can accommodate up to 150 ppl for an appetizer reception, 120 ppl for a seated meal, 170 ppl for an appetizer reception by adding cabanas, verandas and patio space (weather permitting) and 200+ ppl with the addition of tenting. All tenting and additional rental equipment may be coordinated with the assistance of the Group Sales office, however the subcontract and rental payment is the responsibility of our guest.
· All exclusive events which require us to close either The Beach or Park Chalet require a minimum food and beverage purchase. We do not require a venue fee as a standard, however, the expense of our venues, tables, chairs, linens, dishware, silverware, etc. may be reflected in the itemized cost of the food and beverage when presented in a proposal. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the event sales office at 415.753.5260 x7010 if you would like to request an exclusive use proposal for your event.
· The Beach & Park Chalet Restaurants can accommodate up to 350 ppl using both venues and up to 500 ppl using Park Chalet's Patios, Verandas and Lawn. As a rule, we do not close both facilities on the same night for separate exclusive events, but we will consider full facility buyouts on an individual basis.
· Park Chalet Cabanas are available for groups. These events are much more casual and may require weather contingency plans depending on the size of your group. We cannot guarantee indoor accommodations due to poor weather conditions.